Tyrannosaurus-PwnTyrannosaurus-Pwn

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Skype
Tboneslam

RhythmWorld RhythmWorld

Servers died guys. No one really played it, so they killed it off. Armor Games deleted it off of their site. It's dead.

FPS Generator FPS Generator

I got a lot of Battlefield. Battlefield Evil Rising, Battlefield Fortress, etc.
I got the name League of Legends, I guess you choose a champion to play in First Person?

Kwing responds:

League of Legends? That's pretty funny.

Risky Freefall! Risky Freefall!

Nice game bro, I like the design and the fact that the height meter goes away. It's really fun and It deserves front page. :)

mjkgames responds:

Thanks, mate!! :)

One and One Story One and One Story

:"( Sad... Deep...

Man, that final scene touched me. I'm usually not effected by this kind of thing, but it was nice... I don't have much more to say...

Kick Out Bieber Kick Out Bieber

Indepth Good Review.

Game-Play: Addicting! That's the one word I can use to describe it. The shop's prices are nice and smooth. 10/10

Plot: Not a very good one... Yet the game-play overcomes the thin plot and it makes it better. 8/10

Art: The art style is very nice! It blends realism with cartoonism to make a unique style. 10/10

Overall: The game in general is very good! All of everything is nice and smooth! 10/10! PERFECT SCORE!

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

Very Immersive!

I like this game! The weapon system is very nice, but some of the game just is annoying. The constant log recordings get on my nerves, but it helps the atmosphere of the game develop!

Evil-Dog responds:

I would have thought story would make people happy :D